REPORTING TO: Head Chef
HOURS OF WORK: 48 per week (Full Time)
ACCOMMODATION: Accommodation can be provided for this position
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH US:
– Competitive rates of pay £12.00 per hour
– Fair share of generous tips (around £3.00 per hour)
– Lime Bee Honey (Employee Assistance and Rewards Programme)
– Free and freshly cooked food on shifts
– Christmas gifts
– Company events
– Staff drinks
– Ongoing training and coaching (we believe in promoting internally to provide genuine career development).
– Company discount on food, drink & accommodation across each of the 3 hotels in our group (The Maids Head Hotel in Norwich, The Gonville Hotel in Cambridge and, of course, ourselves at The Ship).
– We can provide accommodation for the right candidates based in nearby Thornham. We can provide an electric bike for you to get to and from The Ship.
– Day-to-day running of the section
– Preparation and ordering of required food for the appropriate section.
– Ensure that food is prepared and stored in accordance with food safety laws and regulations.
– To maintain the cleanliness of required sections at all times.
– To act as a senior member, to be a willing, friendly and responsible member of the brigade at all times.
– To abide by Health and Safety Regulations as required by Law
– To carry out any other reasonable requests
Experience in similar role is essential (Kitchen Management). The perfect candidate must be willing to learn, have the right attitude, be flexible and have a passion for food and high quality service.