Bar & Restaurant Staff (Part-time)
JOB TITLE: Bar & Restaurant Staff
LOCATION: The Ship Hotel, Main Road, Brancaster, PE31 8AP
REPORTING TO: General Manager / Duty Manager
HOURS OF WORK: Part-time (Flexible)
ACCOMMODATION: Accommodation can be provided for this position
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH US:
- Competitive rates of pay £11.30 per hour
- Fair share of generous tips (around £3.00 per hour)
- Free and freshly cooked food on shifts
- Christmas gifts
- Company events
- Staff drinks
- Ongoing training and coaching (we believe in promoting internally to provide genuine career development).
- Company discount on food, drink & accommodation across each of the 3 hotels in our group (The Maids Head Hotel in Norwich, The Gonville Hotel in Cambridge and, of course, ourselves at The Ship).
- We can provide accommodation for the right candidates based in nearby Thornham. We can provide an electric bike for you to get to and from The Ship.
- To serve guests and deliver friendly and efficient service
- To maintain a comfortable dining environment.
- To take food and drink orders
- To carry out duties of the selected section to the required standards.
- To be aware of food and drink safety laws and regulations when taking orders and serving food and drinks
- To be a willing, friendly and responsible member of the Ship’s Crew at all times.
- To abide by Health and Safety Regulations as required by Law
- To maintain stock of necessary beverages and condiments at the bar and in the restaurant
- To help train new staff members
- To prepare and serve drinks
- To be able to carry out tasks as and when requested by senior staff members.
Experience in a similar role is essential, however, full training will be provided. The perfect candidate must be willing to learn, have the right attitude, be flexible and have a passion for high-quality customer service.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org