JOB TITLE: Housekeeping Assistant
LOCATION: Ship Hotel Brancaster
REPORTING TO: Housekeeping Supervisor
HOURS OF WORK: Full-time / Permanent (45 hours), Part-time (Flexible Hours)
HOURLY RATE: £10.50 + Tips (around £3.00 an hour)
BENEFITS: Share of Tips, Free Food on Shifts, Company Discount for Food, Drink & Accommodation in all 3 Hotels (The Ship, Maids Head & Gonville), On-site Parking, Company Events
SUMMARY OF THE JOB ROLE & PURPOSE:
To ensure the hotel bedrooms, corridors and public areas are cleaned and checked to the highest standards required at all times. Reporting maintenance problems.
- To ensure high standards of cleaning are achieved in all designated housekeeping areas.
- Report maintenance problems immediately. Understand procedure for rejecting linen. Use chemical correctly.
- To abide by Health & Safety Regulations as required by law.
- Any other reasonable requests.
- General knowledge of hotel e.g. restaurant opening times.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org