We believe in ourselves and each other to deliver the finest service on the Norfolk coast, all in fun, friendly and relaxed atmosphere.
We show this by:
Being positive, taking ownership, attention to detail, going the extra mile and being exceptional
Respecting each other, offering challenges and giving support
Every member of our crew matters here, their personality, knowledge and diversity
Working as a part of a team for the benefit of our guests, our community and our Ship
If we do make a mistake, we choose to learn from it, do better and move on
Benefits of working with us:
– Competitive rates of pay
– Fair share of generous tips (around £3.00 per hour)
– Free and freshly cooked food on shifts
– Christmas gifts
– Company events
– Staff drinks
– Ongoing training and coaching (we believe in promoting internally to provide genuine career development).
– Company discount on food, drink & accommodation across each of the 3 hotels in our group (The Maids Head Hotel in Norwich, The Gonville Hotel in Cambridge and, of course, ourselves at The Ship).
– We can provide accommodation for the right candidates based in nearby Thornham. We can provide an electric bike for you to get to and from The Ship.
If you are an enthusiastic, driven individual who wants to be part of our passionate team then we could be the employer you are looking for.